2 more people have died in Kyenjonjo bringing to six, the number of people killed of suspected food poisoning.
Wilson Mwesige Kagoro, the LC II Chairman Myeri Parish Katooke in Katooke Sub County identifies the deceased victims as Margaret Kobwemi and Saul Tumwesige.
He says that the deceased passed away yesterday at Rwebishuba church of Uganda where they had been taken for prayers.
Mwesige says that three other victims of the food poisoning are still admitted in comma at Kyenjojo Health center IV.
The first victims of the food poison died on April 30, after eating a meal that was prepared by Kobwemi, who also died yesterday.
Mwesigye says that close relatives of the bereaved family say that they decided to take poison victims from the Health centre to the church to pray for them to dismantle the poison in their bodies.
George Sabiiti, Kyenjojo District Police Commander says that as a result of the two victims, he forced the other poison victims to be re-admitted to Kyenjojo health unit for Medical examinations to establish the exact cause of the deaths.
Dr. Mucunguzi, Kyenjojo District Health Officer says that they are yet to establish the exact cause of the deaths.
Moses Iriyo, the father to deceased says that he and other members of the family didn't taste the food because they were attending a night prayer service.